HeroVerse Marketplace Is Gearing Up to Launch on October 7
Dear our heroes aka HeroVerse community,
The day you are waiting for is about to come. We are thrilled to announce that HeroVerse Marketplace will be officially launched at 12:00 PM UTC October 7 on our website. The specific link will be updated later.
HeroVerse is dedicated to delivering an NFT Marketplace to support all the users across Binance Smart Chain (BSC). The Marketplace will be an open platform for users to list, sell, buy and auction their heroes.
HeroVerse Marketplace will come with four main features:
- Listing: Hero owners are allowed to list their heroes for sale on the marketplace.
- Selling: Heroes listed in the marketplace will be supported with selling features represented by the heroes’ prices. Please note that all transactions available in the marketplace will use our native tokens, HER.
- Offer: Buyers are supported with offering features in which they can offer a reasonable price to the sellers.
In an auction, you have to decide on the listing price, minimum price, and duration. For example, you can set the listing price at 1000 HER and the minimum price at 300 HER for one day. This means that the price of your listed hero will decrease over time within one day from 1000 HER to 300 HER. During the time that the price is decreasing, if a buyer clicks Buy, the hero will belong to him/her. However, if you change their mind before the buying action, you are allowed to cancel the auction and relist your hero if you want.
You can also adjust the duration for how long you want the auction to last. If no one purchases your hero at the end of the auction, it will conclude at the minimum price that you have set.
- Users accessing our marketplace will be able to see all the features of a hero: from its element, skill abilities to its rarity, and more.
- Users can see the numbers of heroes’ views.
- All the selling actions will be recorded and available to check when users click in the Hero Detail.
Only two days before our Marketplace Launching. Are you ready to sell and buy your favourite heroes? Let’s get lit and follow our social media for more information.
HeroVerse is the pioneer to bring the top-grossing mobile game genre to the blockchain space.
Gameplay combines Match-3 Puzzle and RPG Strategy. Inspired by the concept of Empire & Puzzles and Candy Crush, the HeroVerse Developer Team aims at creating a hyper-casual game that is easy to understand, simple to play, and entertaining to users. Moreover, HeroVerse also focuses on prominent RPG features: exploring and looting. Thus, It is more about how the characters evolve as they interact with the narrative. Besides, HeroVerse is designed as a Play-and-Earn business model embracing both users’ economy’s sake and the gaming experience itself. Needless to say, HeroVerse is such a game worth waiting for this Autumn.
Need more information about HeroVerse